Tuesday, March 14, 2006

this is what happens

....This is what happens when the last thing I saw today (before I left for school) was a great batch of cool drawings by the insanely talented/inspiring Robin "Pepe" Mitchell! His drawings are sooooooooo Cool! Don't you think? I'm still working on this sketch and I hope to do a color version of it soon.


...and here's a little oekaki drawing I did the other night. I've been wanting to draw a girlie with Cotton Candy Hair for the longest time ever since I posted this pink haired girlie on my sketch-blog a while back.

4 Comments:

Blogger GaryGepetto said...

Wonderful sketch Kristen!! I can see some of Robin's influence in it but it's still all you. That is a great expression and look forward to seeing the colored version. I think color will help the back arm sperate from the chair more.

Cotton candy hair! Love it!! Remind sme of a state fair commercial I see every year.

Nice to have you back and recharged.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Scott Tolleson said...

Great drawing Smishy! I also can see a bit of Robin influence in the face. Excellent nonetheless. Keep up the good work.

8:05 PM  
Blogger PEPE said...

Great piece!!! I am blushing though!! and I am with gary I cant wait to see the colored version!!

10:34 PM  
Blogger Kristen McCabe said...

Gary: Thank you! I'm going to fix that back arm of hers. It looks a bit weird don't you think?

Shcotty: Thankya kindly!

Robin: Thank you so much for stopping by, Glad you liked her! :) I'll be sure to post the color version. (haven't started that yet.

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home