Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Drawing Funk-tastic

I've been in a "Drawing Funk" these past few weeks. I think it's because it's the last couple weeks of school. I have soooo many projects due and my creativity has disappeared. Luckily I had a breakthrough Sunday night. I managed to draw these girlies. I think I'm slowly getting out of this "Funk"

I'm obsessed with Raquel Welch. Here's proof. I'm sure you'll see more drawings of her in the future. I recently came across a goldmine of her photos.


8 Comments:

Blogger Scott Tolleson said...

Beautiful stuff Kristen. It looks like you've officially broken out of the funk!!! The Raquel is gorgeous. I like how you exaggerated the cheekbones and the mascara. Keep 'em coming.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Freshyfresh said...

These drawings are great, I like the faces because they looks lively.
I also like the "Buttaface" picture, the character reminds me on a real person I know! XD

8:41 AM  
Blogger geenpool said...

i'd like to see the "funk" drawings...I really like your drawins...i'm gunna guess that your "funk" drawin's are much, much better than mine...and my dad can beat up your dad....and stuff.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Marc Crisafulli said...

It's almost as if the color green was invented just for you!

8:07 PM  
Blogger Kristen McCabe said...

Scotty, Dean, Arschblog, Gene, Luke and Marc: Thanks Guys! :)

7:19 PM  
Blogger Urban Barbarian said...

Looks like you managed to get Funky With It! Raquel is strutting her bad little self quite nicely! "Bravo", I say.

So school is almost over and then it's off to work in LA, right...?

8:22 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Yeh looking good man...keep it up!

2:09 AM  
Blogger GaryGepetto said...

Lovely!! The striped shirt gal is superb!

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home